Our clients require an extremely professional, intellectually stimulating, dynamic and solution driven engagement with our team.
Being a dedicated Financial Services (banking, insurance and asset management) practice focused on growth strategies, operational efficiencies and risk management we deliver innovative concepts and methodologies based on our specialist experience and analytical backgrounds.
Reporting to: Head of Financial Services Advisory
- Qualified CA (SA); or B. Com. / B. Bus. Sci. with at least two years work experience ideally within management consulting and/or within Financial Services;
- Excellent academic records
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Financial Modelling experience
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Advanced PowerPoint presentation skills
- Highly informed on local industries, financial markets, news and the global economy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident and resilient
- Take responsibility for delivery of consulting engagements to major Financial Services industry players
- Deliver innovative concepts and methodologies based on specialist experience and analytical backgrounds
- Structure complex tasks in a goal oriented way and deliver under tight timelines
- Drive thought leadership across all elements of the project by ensuring alignment of your team to objectives, priorities and direction of the project
- Solicit input and direction from firm leadership
- Manage work stream risks, governance and administration
- Manage relevant project stakeholders by influencing and building relationships with client
- Inspire further client engagements
- Create the platform to facilitate a healthy team environment and support the development of high performing team members through on the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Exhibit high levels of personal drive and overdeliver on project objectives
All applicants should apply directly on the Letsema website by completing the online application.